JetBlue - Great start to your career... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

"Great start to your career..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time

Pros

Excels in providing new knowledge for a budding career in all business fields...

Cons

Fails in providing ongoing training and classes for Crewmembers already in positions....

Advice to Management

Provide more training for long-term Crewmembers...

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

1. "This was a great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Airport Operations Lead in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Airport Operations Lead in Tampa, FL

I worked at JetBlue full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company has strong values and tries to uphold them. The benefits are good and the pay is pretty decent especially when a degree is not required.

Cons

It can be a stressful job as you are dealing with the public. Management most of the time will back the customer even when they shouldn't. It can be tough to move up. It seems it's more about who you know instead of what you know.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the talent that you already have on board. Stop looking outside and focus on the great employees you already have. Groom the employees that have potential.

"Job of a lifetime."

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Long Island City, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Long Island City, NY

I worked at JetBlue full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have an opportunity to be part of the JetBlue team, do not pass it up. Though I still have many years left in my career, I am certain that I am going to continue to look back at JetBlue as one of the best places, if not the best place, I ever worked.

Overall there are not many places where else can you learn a lot and enjoy doing it every day, in a fun, innovative, collaborative environment – and at least to me, that is worth a lot (plus if you like traveling, free flights is icing on the cake!).

Cons

As some people mentioned in their reviews, their pay is not as competitive as you may find in other industries, and advancement can be challenging (but I do believe they are working on development plans to address that and they do value promoting from within, which is great).