JetBlue - Every year it gets worst to work in a jetblue environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

"Every year it gets worst to work in a jetblue environment."

Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Orlando, FL

I worked at JetBlue full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You can fly for free.

Cons

Ever since the first CEO and founder got released for doing the right thing, the work place has gotten hostel, no values and loyalty towards its employees. The longer you last in the company the more of a liability you become to the company, and the company tries to find any reasons to dismiss your employment. In other words you have to work in eggshells and can't be human at all. Every time you get on a plane your risking your life with radiation,terrorist acts, decease and so on,but they don't want to take care of you with a great health insurance.

Advice to Management

Go back to the roots that Jetblue was build on,taking care of your employees, if they start doing that again the employees will take care of the company. Change supervisors and management that are there now and hire again our founding father the CEO who started the company.

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

"I am happy when I go to work because i love my job"

Current Employee - Analyst in Long Island City, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome benefits, great teamleader, excellent culture, good work experience. JetBlue makes you a desired candidate for other companies if you have it on your resume.

Cons

Slow technological advancement. Things that are being done in other carriers for years are just now coming to JetBlue. They also take a long time in making decisions as it pertains to securing ancillary revenue.

Advice to Management

Make sure you hear the people, listen to the values committee and even if it hurts, make changes that are beneficial to all Crewmembers. Communicate honest reasons as to why something isn't going to happen, even if it hurts, at least you maintain integrity.

"Great coworkers, horrible hours."

Current Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member in East Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member in East Boston, MA

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hire people who really care about customer service. They gave 8 free buddy passes each year and you can travel stand-by whenever the flight is open.

Cons

After I was hired, then I found out my hours were to start at 4:30am even though they promised that my hours would be within the hours of Boston public transportation.