Jeunesse - Anonymous | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

• "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

• "No cons with the company overall" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Anonymous"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Jeunesse is truly amazing! My new hire orientation was the BEST ever! I learned SO MUCH valuable information and was inspired beyond measure! It is such an honor to be a part of the AWESOME Jeunesse FAMILY! Having Consulted with Jeunesse for three years, I knew that the Jeunesse HR Team was extremely talented, but the comprehensive employee orientation experience FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! A special thanks to Frances Hsu and Ariel Perez for going the “extra mile” to make me feel like I was an important part of the “inner-circle.” Congratulations to Alexa Soto and Jennifer Luce on an creating such an impressive HR DREAM TEAM and “new hire” orientation protocol!

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Alexa Soto who is truly one of the most gifted HR and business professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The unique culture and purpose-driven mission of Jeunesse Global is manifested through her servant leadership and passionate belief the company, its mission, the products and the leadership. She is a tremendous asset to the company!

It is a rare occasion, indeed, to start a new job and feel that this could be the “last stop” in my career path! I am looking forward to a long and rewarding career with Jeunesse Global!

Cons

I have ZERO cons about Jeunesse!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Legal"

I worked at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

It was nice of the owners to give a $250 bonus this year

Cons

There is a paralegal who works at the Utah office who is by far the worst person I have ever had the misfortune of working with. She is demeaning, unhelpful, bratty, ignorant, sets you up for failure and has no managerial skills whatsoever. For some reason, the other people she works with (her managers) are either afraid of her, or do not see how ignorant and unqualified she is for the job she has now. It's not only her, there are SEVERAL others who belittle people at the Florida office and I have heard them bringing these people down and lowering moral since I started. I have been actively looking for a new job since day 3 or so and I look forward to the day when the Utah office is closed for good.

Advice to Management

I would gladly talk to management in the Florida office to give them honest feedback about how the Utah office is running out of control. I hope someone will reach out to me so I can provide honest feedback of what really goes on there (and what I've witnessed since my time there. The Utah office should be shut down.

2. "New hire orientation"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The HR team put together a great new hire class. We learned a lot about the founders and products that are sold in every market. To keep things interesting there were a few games we played to helped with team building. Everyone was very pruofessional and polite.

Cons

I have no cons to submit.

Discover more reviews about Jeunesse.