Jeunesse - It is a dream! | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

• "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

• "No cons with the company overall" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"It is a dream!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been a pleasure to me staying here. All pros, great benefits, and amazing people to work with! Also, there is a huge space of growth. I am luck and so happy! For me, working at an amazing international company is a dream!

Cons

I do not see any cons

Advice to Management

Continue treating people with care and love. We all feel valued.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Jeunesse is an amazing family"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like how Jeunesse treat employees as a important member. Jeunesse is an amazing big family that everyone in this family is full of passion and energy. They are truly very professional and full of potential. I feel really lucky to join this family.

Cons

I can probably say 100 pros but i didn't see any cons yet though.

2. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Jeunesse is truly amazing! My new hire orientation was the BEST ever! I learned SO MUCH valuable information and was inspired beyond measure! It is such an honor to be a part of the AWESOME Jeunesse FAMILY! Having Consulted with Jeunesse for three years, I knew that the Jeunesse HR Team was extremely talented, but the comprehensive employee orientation experience FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! A special thanks to Frances Hsu and Ariel Perez for going the “extra mile” to make me feel like I was an important part of the “inner-circle.” Congratulations to Alexa Soto and Jennifer Luce on an creating such an impressive HR DREAM TEAM and “new hire” orientation protocol!

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Alexa Soto who is truly one of the most gifted HR and business professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The unique culture and purpose-driven mission of Jeunesse Global is manifested through her servant leadership and passionate belief the company, its mission, the products and the leadership. She is a tremendous asset to the company!

It is a rare occasion, indeed, to start a new job and feel that this could be the “last stop” in my career path! I am looking forward to a long and rewarding career with Jeunesse Global!

Cons

I have ZERO cons about Jeunesse!

Discover more reviews about Jeunesse.