Jeunesse - Jeunesse is an amazing family | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 6 reviews)

• "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons with the company overall" (in 5 reviews)

• "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Jeunesse is an amazing family"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like how Jeunesse treat employees as a important member. Jeunesse is an amazing big family that everyone in this family is full of passion and energy. They are truly very professional and full of potential. I feel really lucky to join this family.

Cons

I can probably say 100 pros but i didn't see any cons yet though.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It is a dream!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been a pleasure to me staying here. All pros, great benefits, and amazing people to work with! Also, there is a huge space of growth. I am luck and so happy! For me, working at an amazing international company is a dream!

Cons

I do not see any cons

Advice to Management

Continue treating people with care and love. We all feel valued.

2. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Jeunesse is truly amazing! My new hire orientation was the BEST ever! I learned SO MUCH valuable information and was inspired beyond measure! It is such an honor to be a part of the AWESOME Jeunesse FAMILY! Having Consulted with Jeunesse for three years, I knew that the Jeunesse HR Team was extremely talented, but the comprehensive employee orientation experience FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! A special thanks to Frances Hsu and Ariel Perez for going the “extra mile” to make me feel like I was an important part of the “inner-circle.” Congratulations to Alexa Soto and Jennifer Luce on an creating such an impressive HR DREAM TEAM and “new hire” orientation protocol!

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Alexa Soto who is truly one of the most gifted HR and business professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The unique culture and purpose-driven mission of Jeunesse Global is manifested through her servant leadership and passionate belief the company, its mission, the products and the leadership. She is a tremendous asset to the company!

It is a rare occasion, indeed, to start a new job and feel that this could be the “last stop” in my career path! I am looking forward to a long and rewarding career with Jeunesse Global!

Cons

I have ZERO cons about Jeunesse!

Discover more reviews about Jeunesse.