Jive Software - 25 Stars and Counting | Glassdoor

"25 Stars and Counting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is Cool. The People are Smart. A great company that is doing well and doing good.

The hiring process was seamless and the recruiters kept the process moving and kept me engaged. The on-boarding process was professional and welcoming. Result of our awesome Jive technology, that we too use, colleagues knew who I was on day one. It is refreshing when you are in a new environment and people go out of there way to introduce themselves to you. The work is rewarding -- the stage of the company allows employees to continue to offer their creative spin on things and compliment their professional growth. There is a career ladder for each employee and each employee has the opportunity to succeed.

Cons

I am honestly still looking for cons.... One could say that is a good thing.

The commute likely can been seen as a con for a lot of people, but Jive offers awesome transportation assistance unlike any company I have seen. I commute to the office via train but actually enjoy walking to the office and getting fresh air.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Supporting your employees and allowing each of us to feel valued. Appreciating your employees and reminding us that we each positively impacting the growth of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Jive Software

1. "Jive Software, a Cool, Fun and Exciting Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources/Talent Team in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources/Talent Team in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like the challenges in my position, flexibility, autonomy and ability to make a meaningful impact. All the people are enthusiastic, passionate, friendly, smart and very helpful. Jive has a nice warm, embracing corporate culture that is fast paced, innovative, results oriented, open, fun, and extremely social and collaborative.

Cons

No comments, I am pretty satisfied.

Advice to Management

Keep up the nice work leading, focusing, guiding and inspiring us to do great things here:) Thanks for caring and looking after us.

"Disappointing on many levels"

Current Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work-life balanace, good engineering team

Cons

Dysfunctional exec and management team, chaotic development, no advancement opportunities, lack of leadership, stock price reflects executive flaws

Advice to Management

Don't alienate against each other. Try to establish some sort of team spirit and try to align the R&D team with sales. Save what there is to save from the botched IPO.