Jive Software - Great Company, Somewhat Lacking in Upward Mobility | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jive Software

"Great Company, Somewhat Lacking in Upward Mobility"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Palo Alto, CA
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Jive Software as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is fantastic and the culture in general is very good. People are friendly, and almost everyone seems excited about working at Jive. Management is extremely open and approachable, and go out of their way to get to know everyone. Offices are great. Product is really good and the company has a great reputation. There are a lot of really smart people here.

Cons

While the company is growing quickly, there just doesn't seem to be that much upward mobility (observed this, not that relevant to me though). Qualified people often leave before being promoted. The onboarding process is fairly inefficient

Jive Software Response

Jul 23, 2014 – Manager, Employee Success

First, thank you for the feedback both positive and constructive. In response to your experience of on-boarding at Jive being inefficient, I would love a chance to hear more about your experience ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Jive Software

"My experience with Jive Software has been outstanding."

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here are all awesome. Working with a positive encouraging team makes coming to work a fun task. Everything is organized and the work hard/play hard mentality is a lot of fun.

Cons

The only con I have discovered so far is the parking. Being in downtown Palo Alto is really cool but the parking is a little difficult. The office has a small amount of spaces available otherwise you're looking for street parking or structure parking.

"Very happy to be here"

Current Employee - Back-line Tech Support in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Back-line Tech Support in Portland, OR

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is great! It has an amazing environment, great coworkers, great compensation, amazing benefits. There has been very little that hasn't impressed me here.

Cons

It seems like it's easy to lose yourself in the position and end up spending more time here than scheduled. It's not unpleasant, but it makes maintaining a personal life more difficult.

Advice to Management

Just keep on doing what you're doing and don't lose the culture due to future growth.