JobFinderUSA - Small Company - Great Pay | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Small Company - Great Pay"

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at JobFinderUSA full-time

Pros

JobFinderUSA is a great company to work for because it is small but your earning capabilities are just as high as if you were working for a large company. This company offers a great management style, company environment and work to life balance.

Cons

No advancement opportunities because of current company size

Jan 12, 2018 – VP Operations

Thank you for your comments, and we are glad that you like working here. We are a small company, but will provide additional opportunities as we continue to invest in our online product and expand... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It does not pay the bills work over 40 hours and newspaper is not a hot sale at the moment."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at JobFinderUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insurance expensive, 401k, There are not any pros there is no money to be made. They pay you a base salary but after so many months your on commission.

Cons

They do not give you leads. No one wants to run in newspapers. You can't compete with Indeed or Monster, they post on their website but ask how many visitors go to the website. They post your ads on 50 job boards only but ask after a week if you have any left. You can not compete with other job boards.

Advice to Management

Get a new manager. It would be nice if the manager was there and would return calls and work with you. The new manager does not know this business and has not given anything to the employees as far as helping them. He was never available and on deadline don't call he is too busy. He is nice but just not a good manager. He complained all the time and as soon as 5:00 hit do not call him at all. This is why I am no longer with the company. Its a shame but it is the truth. They say 25% commission and one of the employees who was there for years said that is how it always was but not the make so you don't make your commission. It can't be reached. They pay others a higher commission.

Jun 8, 2018 – VP Operations

We are a SMB but strive to provide competitive benefits like health and dental insurance along with a 401k plan and LTD. We also have fun perks like gym reimbursement and a warehouse club membership... More

2. "I LOVE it here!"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Cary, NC

I have been working at JobFinderUSA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is such a great culture here! I've never worked in a place where they are so supportive. My supervisor is genuinely committed to my success. I made a mistake last week. We talked about and he was candid and straightforward and then said it was a learning opportunity. No drama and no recriminations, just a lesson learned.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one.

Jun 8, 2018 – VP Operations

We LOVE that you LOVE it here! Culture is very important to us and is something we are always trying to improve. Success for you means success for us, because we are all on the same team together... More

Discover more reviews about JobFinderUSA.