Jobscience - loud Based Software Company Offers Lots of Opportunity to Grow. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jobscience

"loud Based Software Company Offers Lots of Opportunity to Grow."

Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH
Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

have been with jobscience for 5 years. In that time I have worked in Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and now Management. Jobscience has provided extensive training in Salesforce.com functionality and in general business and project management processes. By far the best thing about working at Jobscience is the team atmosphere. We work together as a team to solve problems and roll out solutions for our customers. We also have a lot of fun together outside the office. If you are looking for a fast-paced team-oriented environment on the cutting edge of the cloud, Jobscience is the place for you.

Cons

At times the work load can be very high. This is a place for motivated hard working Individuals.

Other Employee Reviews for Jobscience

1. "They just keep growing"

I worked at Jobscience full-time

Pros

Committed to Salesforce.com as a platform

Cons

Building a business on a new platform can introduce new problems, like growth without the traditional venture structure to the business

2. "Top of the class"

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Have worked at similar companies in the past and have competed against Salesforce and needless to say that's not the easiest task. Salesforce is just years ahead of anything else out there so being able to leverage that power being at Jobscience is awesome. They are really innovating in the space and the product has made leaps and bounds which is also exciting.

I have nothing but positive feedback about the culture and people as well. I find it to be very flexible here and overall it is a great environment.

There is amazing opportunity to have an impact here and the potential for this company is endless.

Cons

Growing pains. Jobscience has brought on a lot of new, larger customers in last few years so scaling with the volume poses a challenge.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the product and service improve so our customers remain raving fans. Try to make sure as the company grows that the culture stays as intact as possible. Continue to make improving the process and systems a priority here and making everyone's voice feel heard.