Cover image for Jodat Law Group

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Work Environment, Great People

Jan 26, 2017 - Director of Marketing in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jodat Law Group is very selective in hiring the right employees for each position, so the team is very tight and professional. The culture and atmosphere keeps everyone on good terms with each other, and it's been a pleasure coming into the office every morning. The people are nice, there are resources when you need them, and the team is always there to have each others' backs. Offices are nice, environment is spotless.

Cons

On a very busy road (which is great for the business), so it can take some time to get in and out of the area.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly love my job!

Mar 5, 2019 - Office Manager/Paralegal in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers. From one end of the spectrum to the other (Lawyers included). Management has open door policy and really do listen! Jodat Law Group is a supportive family. When you have a great place to work, and you look forward to the day, you tend to be not just be productive but you are able to contribute positively to the organization. We share great benefits and salaries but the best part (and I know its going to sound rather "suck up") is the "I appreciate you", the "great job" and the "way to go" that we hear. It truly let you know your hard work is not just noticed but greatly appreciated. BTW - we have great Holiday Parties!

Cons

Any business has "cons" but its how you deal with them. A successful business should be ever changing to properly grow (and we are forever growing) its not always easy to adjust to changes. I do appreciate the communication, education/training and understanding when I need to take on a new task.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Place to Work and Grateful to Be Part of the Team!

Mar 5, 2019 - Paralegal in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morale around the office is great and all the staff work as a team. When I applied here as a receptionist just to get my foot in the door of my chosen career path, I was given an opportunity and hired in as a paralegal and I am so thankful every day that I was! I really do feel like I am appreciated every day when I come to work. I have learned so much in my time here, and continue to learn every day. We are also provided with benefits, which can be hard to find in the private legal field. Here, I do not feel like just an employee, I know that I am part of the team!

Cons

I can honestly say there aren't any. I am so grateful to have a position here and a career that I enjoy doing every day!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Jodat Law Group.