Cover image for Jodat Law Group

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Registered Paralegal

Feb 23, 2016 - Registered Paralegal in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment in the company's satellite office; worked independently with sole attorney with a minimum of 60-80 active files

Cons

No cons, left position for advancement in career and pay

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly love my job!

Mar 5, 2019 - Office Manager/Paralegal in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers. From one end of the spectrum to the other (Lawyers included). Management has open door policy and really do listen! Jodat Law Group is a supportive family. When you have a great place to work, and you look forward to the day, you tend to be not just be productive but you are able to contribute positively to the organization. We share great benefits and salaries but the best part (and I know its going to sound rather "suck up") is the "I appreciate you", the "great job" and the "way to go" that we hear. It truly let you know your hard work is not just noticed but greatly appreciated. BTW - we have great Holiday Parties!

Cons

Any business has "cons" but its how you deal with them. A successful business should be ever changing to properly grow (and we are forever growing) its not always easy to adjust to changes. I do appreciate the communication, education/training and understanding when I need to take on a new task.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Place to Work and Grateful to Be Part of the Team!

Mar 5, 2019 - Paralegal in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morale around the office is great and all the staff work as a team. When I applied here as a receptionist just to get my foot in the door of my chosen career path, I was given an opportunity and hired in as a paralegal and I am so thankful every day that I was! I really do feel like I am appreciated every day when I come to work. I have learned so much in my time here, and continue to learn every day. We are also provided with benefits, which can be hard to find in the private legal field. Here, I do not feel like just an employee, I know that I am part of the team!

Cons

I can honestly say there aren't any. I am so grateful to have a position here and a career that I enjoy doing every day!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Jodat Law Group.