KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great company

Jul 5, 2022 - Billing Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my time here a lot

Cons

Was very happy with everything

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Nice Place to work

Aug 7, 2022 - Landscaper in Sea Cliff, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture to work with lots of learning

Cons

Bad to work outside home for short duration

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with and fantastic benefits

Cons

Most IT is remote work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about John Deere.

John Deere Photos

+ Add Photo
John Deere photo of: Headquarters in the Fall
John Deere photo of: “Coming from a diverse area of the country to the Quad-Cities working at John Deere is like a little piece of home to me."
John Deere photo of: Employees in our Engineering Development program got into the spirit of the season by adopting a local family of five from John Deere's Caring Tree.
John Deere photo of: One way Deere encourages employee development is through sponsored fireside chats or panels with senior leadership and industry experts to explore trends or challenges.
John Deere photo of: John Deere's ERG, Rainbow, has been recognized by Out and Equal as 1 of 5 finalists for LGBTQ ERG of the Year for their work advocating for LGBTQ equal rights in the workplace.
John Deere photo of: "John Deere truly invests so much into their employees while providing work/life balance which I’ve experienced by being able to pursue my MBA in my first few years here.”
John Deere photo of: "Deere is all about learning without fear, whether it’s your first week or 30th year. I’ve noticed there is a desire from management that learning is one of the most important things you can do here."