KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 6, 2022 - Summer IT Intern in Urbandale, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really helpful and want you to succeed Great place to learn new skills Interns are seen as real developers Flexible with hybrid working

Cons

Located in Iowa, so not best location

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good company to work

Aug 4, 2022 - Manager in Moline, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, good processes, transparent and ethical

Cons

Nothing specific to mention negatively

2. 5.0
    Current Intern

Good

Aug 4, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice team great work keep it up

Cons

I don't have anything to share

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about John Deere.

John Deere Photos

+ Add Photo
John Deere photo of: Headquarters in the Fall
John Deere photo of: “Coming from a diverse area of the country to the Quad-Cities working at John Deere is like a little piece of home to me."
John Deere photo of: Employees in our Engineering Development program got into the spirit of the season by adopting a local family of five from John Deere's Caring Tree.
John Deere photo of: One way Deere encourages employee development is through sponsored fireside chats or panels with senior leadership and industry experts to explore trends or challenges.
John Deere photo of: John Deere's ERG, Rainbow, has been recognized by Out and Equal as 1 of 5 finalists for LGBTQ ERG of the Year for their work advocating for LGBTQ equal rights in the workplace.
John Deere photo of: "John Deere truly invests so much into their employees while providing work/life balance which I’ve experienced by being able to pursue my MBA in my first few years here.”
John Deere photo of: "Deere is all about learning without fear, whether it’s your first week or 30th year. I’ve noticed there is a desire from management that learning is one of the most important things you can do here."