John Galt Solutions - If you are looking to grow your career, this is the place | Glassdoor

"If you are looking to grow your career, this is the place"

Current Employee - Account Management in America, IL

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

John Galt has great products. The company offers training internally and externally to the employees. The customer portfolio is incredible. Great benefits including free healthcare, 401K with 10% match of W2, and solid vacation package. I have flex time because I am able to manage my work and time. There are newer folks to the industry that do not have that benefit.

Cons

No true leader in the main office. The company has a leadership team and has made solid progress with product road map and customer satisfaction, but have fallen short on accountability culture. Reviews seem to blame the CEO, but you can't blame everything on one person. There are a few arrogant employees that make my stomach turn. I have seen a few men speaking with no respect to the CEO and it is sickening to watch.

Advice to Management

Keep up the training, keep up the challenge, take ownership of the different area.

John Galt Solutions2018-01-16

Other Employee Reviews

"Great culture and visionary management"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

John Galt Solutions will let you shine and grow to and beyond your abilities. Regardless of the role, everyone feels empowered. It's a place where the right people can grow within a role, add responsibilities, and build strong careers with minimal supervision. An established company with a cool startup atmosphere. Casual beer Fridays were awesome!

Cons

The view from the windows in the HQ is too pretty - can be distracting!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job!

John Galt Solutions2019-04-23

"My best working experience"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Very collaborative team. The departments are closely related and work together to accomplish the goals set by the leadership. Every day there are new challenges, it's difficult to get bored. Very competitive salaries with bonuses. Hands on cutting edge technology. Good opportunities to professional growth.

Cons

I can't think in something bad.

John Galt Solutions2019-02-01

Discover more reviews about John Galt Solutions.