John Galt Solutions - Playground for problem-solvers, with opportunities to grow | Glassdoor

"Playground for problem-solvers, with opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I work as a sales and services consultant, preparing demos and implementing the enterprise software. Get it done culture - if I need something for work, I will get it. Close ties between development & implementation services, so the software is rapidly evolving. Strong product with a lot of configuration options. Opportunity to continuously grow and have educational opportunities. Strong teamwork across the board in sales...

Cons

Occasional spurts of long hours - 60-70 hours, but not 90. Occasional downtime as well, where it's hard to find anything to do.

Advice to Management

Figure out how to work with people who specialize in a specific area (e.g. sales) - not everyone needs to grow.

John Galt Solutions2018-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Great culture and visionary management"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

John Galt Solutions will let you shine and grow to and beyond your abilities. Regardless of the role, everyone feels empowered. It's a place where the right people can grow within a role, add responsibilities, and build strong careers with minimal supervision. An established company with a cool startup atmosphere. Casual beer Fridays were awesome!

Cons

The view from the windows in the HQ is too pretty - can be distracting!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job!

John Galt Solutions2019-04-23

"My best working experience"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Very collaborative team. The departments are closely related and work together to accomplish the goals set by the leadership. Every day there are new challenges, it's difficult to get bored. Very competitive salaries with bonuses. Hands on cutting edge technology. Good opportunities to professional growth.

Cons

I can't think in something bad.

John Galt Solutions2019-02-01

Discover more reviews about John Galt Solutions.