John Galt Solutions - Advance your Supply Chain career | Glassdoor

"Advance your Supply Chain career"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

I have been with the company for some time and one of the things that keeps me is the industry is that the customer wants more.   I enjoy working with the customer and helping them improve their business and day to day work.   There is a lot of opportunities to innovate and try new things to either help the customer or make my own job more efficient.     I also enjoy being in the Supply...

Cons

I think sometimes the best things can also be a con.   The product is flexible and this make us have to really think and come up with new solutions to solve challenging problems.   Client support and their success is incredibility important and is can be a lot of pressure.  Not everyone enjoys that.

John Galt Solutions2018-07-20

Other Employee Reviews

"Great culture and visionary management"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

John Galt Solutions will let you shine and grow to and beyond your abilities. Regardless of the role, everyone feels empowered. It's a place where the right people can grow within a role, add responsibilities, and build strong careers with minimal supervision. An established company with a cool startup atmosphere. Casual beer Fridays were awesome!

Cons

The view from the windows in the HQ is too pretty - can be distracting!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job!

John Galt Solutions2019-04-23

"My best working experience"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Very collaborative team. The departments are closely related and work together to accomplish the goals set by the leadership. Every day there are new challenges, it's difficult to get bored. Very competitive salaries with bonuses. Hands on cutting edge technology. Good opportunities to professional growth.

Cons

I can't think in something bad.

John Galt Solutions2019-02-01

Discover more reviews about John Galt Solutions.