John Galt Solutions - Great opportunity to lead through customer implementations | Glassdoor

"Great opportunity to lead through customer implementations"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time

Pros

• Great customers, opportunity to work with new organizations across multiple industries • Smart and talented team of people • Lots of collaboration between sales, marketing, services, R&D • Fast paced environment with many ways to be challenged and grow • Competitive salary + bonus and benefits • Role varies from process to technical so there is always something new to learn

Cons

Can be stressful to maintain excellent customer service at all times. We have defined a customer advocate role to work directly with the Services team to maintain our customer satisfaction which is one of the highest in the industry.

John Galt Solutions2018-08-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Great culture and visionary management"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

John Galt Solutions will let you shine and grow to and beyond your abilities. Regardless of the role, everyone feels empowered. It's a place where the right people can grow within a role, add responsibilities, and build strong careers with minimal supervision. An established company with a cool startup atmosphere. Casual beer Fridays were awesome!

Cons

The view from the windows in the HQ is too pretty - can be distracting!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job!

John Galt Solutions2019-04-23

"My best working experience"

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Very collaborative team. The departments are closely related and work together to accomplish the goals set by the leadership. Every day there are new challenges, it's difficult to get bored. Very competitive salaries with bonuses. Hands on cutting edge technology. Good opportunities to professional growth.

Cons

I can't think in something bad.

John Galt Solutions2019-02-01

Discover more reviews about John Galt Solutions.