Johnson & Johnson - Awesome place to work | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Process Excellence in Lancaster, PA
Current Employee - Process Excellence in Lancaster, PA

Pros

This company fosters a great Teamwork atmosphere and allows for plenty of growth opportunities. Woking here provides me with a sense of security and pride that what I do here impacts our customers.

Cons

Working in a small plant does not allow for that much growth opportunity. There should be a program to allow others to shadow other positions to understand the business a a whole.

Advice to Management

Ensure that the Credo is being applied to everything we do from the top down. Building trust with the manufacturing floor will have great benefits in order to keep our Safety, Compliance and Moral moving in the right direction.

Other Employee Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

"Senior Specialty Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Senior Specialty Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in New York, NY

Pros

None that any Fortune 500 Company does not have, 401k, sick leave and 'reasonable" vacation. Company car (after over 1,000 miles wk, it hardly becomes a perk), laptop, which hours of paperwork were generated daily due to activities. It was nice to focus and have a scheduled sales territory and agreed upon priorities.

Cons

Pheewww, Big Brother, serious micromanagement, middling management should be exterminated completely, they are obstructing representatives more than facilitating. Nettlesome is having no voice to the Brand Team which determines the message, since we are on the frontlines and hear the objections everyday, wouldn't it be incumbent upon them to at least give us a forum. It takes 5 years to become fully vested. I memorized the credo, to which much weight is given, but, I wonder how JNJ practices such as Johnson & Johnson have been moving ownership of patents and trademarks to subsidiaries in low- or no-tax countries. This has allowed drug companies, as well as businesses in several other industries, to skirt paying U.S. taxes on sales of those products unless the money is returned home.

Your product will go generic, be recalled, or end up with a black box warning, my advice, move on.

Advice to Management

Skewer middle management, become a results based company and abandon form over substance. Be a leader, and explain it to your share holders, that you will be operating as a U.S. entity and no longer scurrying to the Caribbean to hide profits. Most importantly, learn, and live the credo again.

"Director"

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time

Pros

Great, I have very positive experience at this company

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.