Joule Staffing Solutions - Great place for gaining experience in the staffing industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Joule Staffing Solutions

"Great place for gaining experience in the staffing industry"

I worked at Joule Staffing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic people, fun environment, exciting culture. It can pay well if you hit your numbers

Cons

Can be a little overwhelming if things are slow. Some accounts are very hard to break into

Advice to Management

Work on breaking into larger accounts. Create streamlined path for advancement

Other Employee Reviews for Joule Staffing Solutions

1. "So far, so good"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

The division is run by an enthusiastic leader, who is inclusive and tries to get employees motivated. Huge team effort, even among the branches.

Cons

Seems to be a revolving door with new hires, despite having long time employees there. Perhaps people are not willing to work, or perhaps they don't feel supported enough. When I first joined, training happened in one big blur, and it was overwhelming at first. However, if you ask questions, managers are pretty happy to answer.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. "Nothing less than positive in all respects."

Current Employee - Resident Engineer
    Current Employee - Resident Engineer

Pros

The placement counselors are some of the best I have ever worked with. Both the staff and upper management truly care about the well being of their employees. Benefits for temporary employees are good and their offerings allow employees to pick and choose those that best suit their personal needs. This company offers a matching 401K program that is one of the best, rivaling those offered by privately held or public corporations.

Even temporary employees enjoy paid holidays.

Cons

The downsides of working for Joule Staffing Solutions are few. As a minor point, although paid holidays mirror federal holidays, there are a few instances where the employers' holidays exceed those offered by joule, causing a minor number of days whereby one has the day off but is not paid.

Advice to Management

I have owned my own businesses for the past thirty five years because I never had the feeling of being treated as a person in the corporate world. I have finally found a company that cares about its employees' well being as well as their needs. Management appears to have struck a positive balance in the way they treat their hires. Joule management has always treated me the way I have always wished to be treated, not as a revenue asset but, as a partner of their team.