Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing group of people

Sep 25, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A truly supportive team that has been welcoming to me -a newcomer to the industry- since day 1 - An opportunity for learning and working with cutting edge tech and modern design patterns every single day. - It’s really exciting to be part of the company at such an early stage - it really feels like the work everyone is doing is important and making a tangible difference. - The energy of the team is really positive - the people are truly kind and actually focused on solving problems and raising each other up vs complaining. - Work/life balance is genuinely encouraged. - As long as you don’t mind working on your regular schedule, you can definitely work from anywhere.

Cons

Definitely a champagne problem but it can be unclear how much time off is appropriate to take with an unlimited PTO policy

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company and culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Director of Finance in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

JupiterOne is a company with insane potential! The employees work hard to make the amazing product succeed but do not sacrifice culture and do not lose sight of the human element of startups.

Cons

Typical startup growing pains - everyone works hard and wears multiple hats but does their best to keep things moving

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Climb Aboard - things are growing fast

Oct 5, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

J1 has created an autonomous and collaborative work environment where employees have the ability to learn something new every single day. I am passionate about what I am building and the problems it solves for each of my customers. Which is my next pro, the customers. I get to work with so many recognizable brands that are working to solve interesting problems, and I get to absorb that in my conversations with them. The tool is powerful, and does so much! I also have the best team. I get along with each of them and the atmosphere we have created is very supportive. The company recently did a retreat for all employees. Between food, accommodations, activities, and team building activities, it was a blast!

Cons

Work-life balance. What would a startup be without that struggle? I have raised this to management and we are working together to address the concern. Another con is the benefits package (What could be better: 401K package, parental leave, time off, medical)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about JupiterOne.