Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The future of Cyber/Cloud Security is here!

Sep 25, 2021 - Customer Success Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-great leadership and vision -culture -transparency & accessibility -rapidly growing -remote-friendly

Cons

-be prepared to learn fast!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Climb Aboard - things are growing fast

Oct 5, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

J1 has created an autonomous and collaborative work environment where employees have the ability to learn something new every single day. I am passionate about what I am building and the problems it solves for each of my customers. Which is my next pro, the customers. I get to work with so many recognizable brands that are working to solve interesting problems, and I get to absorb that in my conversations with them. The tool is powerful, and does so much! I also have the best team. I get along with each of them and the atmosphere we have created is very supportive. The company recently did a retreat for all employees. Between food, accommodations, activities, and team building activities, it was a blast!

Cons

Work-life balance. What would a startup be without that struggle? I have raised this to management and we are working together to address the concern. Another con is the benefits package (What could be better: 401K package, parental leave, time off, medical)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best team and company I have ever worked with

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- JupiterOne has perfected an open and supportive work culture. Employees and executives are friendly and open to feedback, and there is an ongoing focus on maintaining company culture as we grow. -Collectively, all of the different teams are working hard to keep from becoming siloed as we grow. There is collaboration between product design, marketing and engineering, and there are ongoing efforts to increase the communication between teams as we grow and split off into smaller teams. - I especially appreciate the work/life balance at JupiterOne. Knowing that my weekends and vacation time are my own time has been a significant improvement over previous employment arrangements. It is a start-up, so there are long days sometimes, but also everyone acknowledges when a deadline is unrealistic or unattainable.

Cons

- I think with any start-up there can be growing pains. Thankfully I have experienced very little in that regard, but there have been times when we needed to add another team member and there was some strain until we found the right person. Overall, finding the right fit is most important, so its worth the temporary strain. - When I started, I was one of 4 women on the team. While that number was low, there is an ongoing effort to boost that number and we now have 12. Even with the low number of women, I think there is a culture of inclusion and have never felt that we were viewed as below the men on the team.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about JupiterOne.