KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best team and company I have ever worked with

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- JupiterOne has perfected an open and supportive work culture. Employees and executives are friendly and open to feedback, and there is an ongoing focus on maintaining company culture as we grow. -Collectively, all of the different teams are working hard to keep from becoming siloed as we grow. There is collaboration between product design, marketing and engineering, and there are ongoing efforts to increase the communication between teams as we grow and split off into smaller teams. - I especially appreciate the work/life balance at JupiterOne. Knowing that my weekends and vacation time are my own time has been a significant improvement over previous employment arrangements. It is a start-up, so there are long days sometimes, but also everyone acknowledges when a deadline is unrealistic or unattainable.

Cons

- I think with any start-up there can be growing pains. Thankfully I have experienced very little in that regard, but there have been times when we needed to add another team member and there was some strain until we found the right person. Overall, finding the right fit is most important, so its worth the temporary strain. - When I started, I was one of 4 women on the team. While that number was low, there is an ongoing effort to boost that number and we now have 12. Even with the low number of women, I think there is a culture of inclusion and have never felt that we were viewed as below the men on the team.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Smart and helpful team - Great benefits - Flexible work environment --Modern office

Cons

Start up but is that really a con?

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

JupiterOne Response

Director of Human Resources | Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review of JupiterOne. We are glad to hear that you like the modern office, flexible environment, great benefits, and the wicked smart and helpful team members. We agree; our employees are the best! Thank you for being part of our success.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company and culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Director of Finance in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

JupiterOne is a company with insane potential! The employees work hard to make the amazing product succeed but do not sacrifice culture and do not lose sight of the human element of startups.

Cons

Typical startup growing pains - everyone works hard and wears multiple hats but does their best to keep things moving

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about JupiterOne.