JuventusSoft - No Team Work | Glassdoor

"No Team Work"

I worked at JuventusSoft

Pros

this company don't have any pros.

Cons

This is a very bad company and there is no team work.All are working alone.

JuventusSoft2016-01-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Great working and boring company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at JuventusSoft full-time

Pros

1. Decent salary 2. Flexible timings

Cons

1. Boring company, no events or activities just work.

Advice to Management

life mein kam ke elava bhi kuch hai

JuventusSoft2016-05-24

"WORST COMPANY TO WORK WITH!!!"

Former Employee - Classified in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at JuventusSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

* NO * NOTHING * NOT AT ALL

Cons

Lots of!!! It is very difficult to list all of'em in this small space, but trying my best to cover maximum: * No professionalism, it seems like you are working in a coal factory, like the same it was in movie "Gangs of Wassepur Part 1". (I believe even a coal factory would be working in more professional way than Juventussoft) * Managers are uneducated, worst and senseless. They don't even know about the... technologies being used in the projects they are dealing with. * 9x5 working lovers kindly ignore if they get job offer from this company, because 12x5 & lots of times 12x7 is a common game here. LOL!!! :D * If you think your life is happy and full settled, and no one can play with it, then HELLO!!!! Sir/ Mam, please join Juventus. I bet, all your illusions will be broken within 2 weeks in this company. * The biggest Cons is "Here no matters for what technology you are hired for, they will give you lots of other works too, like documentation, HR works, recruiting, customer support., lots of etc. * Never say yes to any work, because saying yes here is like offering the stupid managers to break ur peace. * Please inform the HR 1 year before you apply for resignation. :D LOL!!!

Advice to Management

Not interested in advising such people.

JuventusSoft2016-05-31

Discover more reviews about JuventusSoft.