Kärcher - Great People, Fun Work Environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kärcher

"Great People, Fun Work Environment"

Current Employee - Office Employee in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Office Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Kärcher full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people are great and there is a type of a family feel at the company. Most employees have pride in the company and the products we produce. Benefits are also very good and company promotes a healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Pay is marginal and some managers micro manage, but definitely more pros than cons.

Advice to Management

Better communication between departments would help. It's not horrible now, but could use improvement.

Other Employee Reviews for Kärcher

"Terrible Company"

Current Employee - A Title I Wont Have As Soon As I Find Another Job in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Kärcher full-time

Pros

Great benefits
    Decent pay(but for a price, see below)
    If you're in management your set for life in your role
    The un-organization and the problems dept head have with each other makes for a comical environment at times

Cons

Lack of Leadership
    Lack of advancement unless you big time brown nose
    Definitely management plays favorites
    Lack of communication between depts, therefore there's 10 different way to do something, and everyone's way is "right"
    Lots of turnover
    Management is clueless what is going on in their depts and probably even their job since they havent done anything since I've been there
    Management have a monopoly on their positions, they do absolutely nothing but blame their subordinates for things that they screwed up on and were on their plate.
    Threats in front other employees that certain employee's are "expendable
    Top level management bc they're on contract from Germany put band-aids on things or turn the other cheek until their contract is up and get their big bonuses and then it is seen what a mess that added up after the fact
    HR dept ignores complants and does not want to hear it....until things blow up then claim they never got any complaint
    Training is substandard

Advice to Management

Give your subordinates a chance, but be so cocky and thinking you own the place when CEO/CFO arent around and dont skip out 3 hrs early when the CEO/CFO arent there that day. A little respect would be appreciated

2. "Good job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Kärcher full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Karcher North America provides a great work environment. The overall culture is very friendly and open. It is a solid team environment.

Cons

There seems to be a lack opportunities for upward mobility. Often told superiors are very happy with the results of my work, but fail to see it grow into new opportunities.

Advice to Management

I would suggest to management to let employee know what their vision for the career path of an employee looks like. Work together to be on the same page.