K Line Europe - Wonderful atmosphere created by the people there | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonderful atmosphere created by the people there"

I worked at K Line Europe full-time

Pros

The people were wonderful and senior management acknowledge those that put in the effort. The company rules ensure that being in the office is a pleasant experience for everyone. There was room for movement within different departments, however, I couldn't advise as to whether that would have any impact on salary. I also cannot advise for anywhere outside of the UK as this was a smaller office.

Cons

The occasional difficult customer who will bully their way to getting what they want and unfortunately, you will have to find away to accommodate at the cost of those who don't.

Advice to Management

Those at the top of the company need to consider increasing more money to the offices operating nearer the ports as opposed to those in the big cities. Those closest to the ports have a better understanding of how things actually operate and from my experience, they all put a great deal of effort into their performance. Certain departments would have periods where overtime was necessary but there is no incentive for... this from those at the very top of the company. Give a little something back to those near the ports please.

K Line Europe2016-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Purchase Ledger Clerk"

Former Employee - Purchase Ledger Clerk in Ipswich, England

I worked at K Line Europe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent customer service and friendly people

Cons

Nothing that I know of

K Line Europe2019-05-15
  2. "It's OK but still a good company to work with"

Former Employee - Anonymous in London, England

I worked at K Line Europe full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

great helpful colleagues family-like environment good social work drinks excellent location in the city of London Generous pension plan (more than most companies) and good benefits

Cons

low salary no career progression no flexibility in working hours for all staff

Advice to Management

Give opportunities to all levels of staff for career progression and more training.

K Line Europe2019-01-14

Discover more reviews about K Line Europe.