KBM Group - Glad I work here | Glassdoor

"Glad I work here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

KBM sells technological solutions, so technology jobs are part of the business and technology workers are treated as part of the business, rather than just cost center that doesn't produce revenue. KBM is not publicly traded, so we don't have knee-jerk reactions to stock prices or analyst calls. The people are friendly and helpful to others. KBM has the lowest level of internal politics I've ever worked in. Management examines problems that arise with a view toward correcting the process rather than punishing the individuals involved. Overall, it's a great environment in which to work.

Cons

The merit pay raise pool is dictated by parent companies and is lower than the industry average for technology workers. There is no meaningful incentive bonus system for worker-level employees. Benefits seem costly for employees, but perhaps the employee costs are going up at all companies.

Advice to Management

While overall KBM provides an excellent environment in which to work and that's generally appreciated by the employees, many employees have expressed a desire for an incentive bonus plan.

Other Employee Reviews for KBM Group

1. "Good salary, interesting work, lack of advancment opportunities and managment support"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

Good salary & big fortunae 500 clients

Cons

no advancement and no support from management regarding career development. If they lose clients they layoff then rehire when more work is available.

Advice to Management

Look to build on employees skills so you can improve your abilities to secure more work

2. "Trainee Accounts Assistant"

Pros

I Found KBM very helpful to build my career and confidence. I have done Intermediate level. Because of having work experience with Kbm, I got a job. Trainers are very friendly, and training material provided are the real client files like Food retail, IT industry, Wholesale industry, Construction industry. I will highly recommend this training to anyone who is looking to start up a career in Accountancy.

Cons

No cons but wish they have work experience in Berkshire and other parts as well. It's too far.

Advice to Management

No advice. They all are professional with personal touch.