KBR - Fast money in a short time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KBR

"Fast money in a short time"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at KBR as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

They will work you so much they have no choice but for you to make great money.

Cons

I have worked here for over 8 years. The average week is over 80 hours of work. My first week they told me to work every hour I could.... then asked me to stop at 100 hours a week. Working 10 to 16 hours a day leaves no time for life..

Advice to Management

Give the employees more thank you's and less stress. The pay is great but a simple thanks is good to.

Other Employee Reviews for KBR

1. "I greatly enjoyed my time (approx. 10 years) with KBR."

Former Employee - Property Administrator, Doc Control and Firefighter in Baghdad (Iraq)

I worked at KBR full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great established systems and procedures. Responsive Project and Corporate Management. Great pay and benefit package.

Cons

It is not exactly a "Con" per se, but as in any large company, you will find a few who will try to "tear down people, the system or the establishment itself" due to their bad experiences with a company. Avoid these personnel at all costs. Every company goes through this, but every company tries to avoid it. Listen to all comments and take it all in, but make your own determination.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people - conduct job environment surveys quarterly or semi-annually but most importantly - anonymously or in a neutral, independent, one-on-one setting. Listen to systems and procedure improvement suggestions from the lowest employee and move up from there, making an "x" at each level. If a supervisor or manager makes a suggestion go back down two levels to see if it can be validated.

2. "The best work experience ever in my life is with KBR.The best organised company in the whole world is the KBR."

Former Contractor - HVAC Mechanic in Bagrām (Afghanistan)
    Former Contractor - HVAC Mechanic in Bagrām (Afghanistan)

I worked at KBR as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Well organised,equal opportunity for all employee doesn't matter from which country you are came,team work,excellent salary,insurance,accommodation,food,travel,R&R,and more.

Cons

No big downsides on work with KBR.All problems are solved by HR.If any trouble come,management always have a cure.