KBRA - Associate | Glassdoor

"Associate"

Former Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I worked at KBRA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Company to work at. People are energetic and culture is laid back and easy going. bi-annual promotion system allows quick promotion for right individuals . Flat structure with friendly and fantastic management team. The company has experienced explosive growth for the past years and will probably continue to do so.

Cons

Company is growing but some areas are still short staffed. Analysts unfortunately are overwhelmed and end up taking work load meant for two-three people. With an exception of CMBS department, many departments seem to do both new deal and surveillance with little resources or infrastructure.

Advice to Management

Hire more people in the right area. Managements are on hiring frenzy on getting analysts doing new deals to hit the annual number and beat other departments. But these new hires will also be stuck doing surveillance. More new deals they do, more bogged down they are without someone doing surveillance for them.

KBRA2018-01-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Wonderful Work Environment"

Former Employee - Analyst, CMBS in Dresher, PA

I worked at KBRA full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my colleagues, my supervisors, and management quite a bit. They have a very welcoming culture, and nearly every day you get to leave work at the office.

Cons

The work is a little repetitive, but if you can develop a solid routine you will thrive.

Advice to Management

Working downtown, as opposed to the suburbs, would be huge for so many young adults.

KBRA2019-09-20
  2. "Excellent place to work."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at KBRA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing company Strong values Diverse mix of technologies Committed to helping everyone grow Great team atmosphere, lots of extra activities available

Cons

It is a long commute for me, but YMMV.

Advice to Management

Stay on committed to our goals.

KBRA2019-10-22

Discover more reviews about KBRA.