KDS Executive Search & Staffing - Great guys to work with, excellent service | Glassdoor
  1. "Great guys to work with, excellent service"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Quality Engineer in Niles, IL

I have been working at KDS Executive Search & Staffing for less than a year

Pros

i waorked with david klein and he was amazing. he was very professional and same time very easy to work with. he was available for me all the time not only regular hours. Dave is awsome guy. helped me to prepare for my interview and also for communicating with the company. after my hiring also he follows up with me regularly. this is something i never experienced before. 5 star to Dave.

Cons

as of i think i dont see any.

KDS Executive Search & Staffing2017-08-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Patience and Perseverance Pays Off"

Current Employee - Business Technology Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at KDS Executive Search & Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

David Klein reached out to me about this perfect company looking for my skill set. I fell in love with the company profile and available position and started my interview process. Even though the interview process took over 6 months (slow hiring process), David and KDS worked relentlessly to get me hired by building strong relationships with the client, thoroughly vetting all the candidates and providing excellent guidance...

Cons

There is none that I can think of.

Advice to Management

What sets David and KDS apart from everyone else is the relationships he builds and follow up that he gives to each and everyone he works with. That is what makes KDS unique.

KDS Executive Search & Staffing2017-08-14
  2. "Excellent recruiter in the Salesforce space"

Current Employee - Vice President Professional Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at KDS Executive Search & Staffing for more than 3 years

Pros

Rapid and effective. Requires very little guidance on profiling and identifying candidates. Very persistent in moving the process along. Knows the Salesforce space very well.

Cons

Took some training on sourcing candidates for non-profit market.

Advice to Management

Expect a stream of candidates quickly and make sure you have adequate time on your calendar to interview.

KDS Executive Search & Staffing2017-08-14

Discover more reviews about KDS Executive Search & Staffing.