KLA Industries - Most Amazing Recruiting Company Ever! | Glassdoor

"Most Amazing Recruiting Company Ever!"

Business Manager in Largo, FL

I have been working at KLA Industries for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunity to grow your own recruiting team, unlimited income, above industry standard paid time off and benefits, fun contests

Cons

You'll be held accountable for your own success

Advice to Management

I am management and it doesn't seem fair to me that I can put this review on Glassdoor, but then again it doesn't seem fair to me that anyone can say anything, whether true or not, without me being able to reply. I have to note that's a flaw in Glassdoor's business model. By the way I'm the guy who bought the 'crockpot' but it was actually a food warmer made by Crockpot. It was a featured product on the cover of... Plastics News, pretty cool injection molded plastic product.

KLA Industries2017-04-04

Other Employee Reviews

"Growing Company, Good environment with great people."

Current Employee - Research and Marketing Coordinator in Largo, FL

I have been working at KLA Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company’s Culture, good health package, PTO, Travel, flexibility, 401K/ Match…

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

You honestly cannot ask for better company to work for. Fast growing company that cares about its people and all ideas are considered and everyone's perspective is valuable. If you are self-motivated, and looking for growth opportunities, then stop thinking and apply.

KLA Industries2016-04-28
  2. "Very fun and great experience"

Former Intern - Intern - Hourly in Dearborn, MI

I worked at KLA Industries for less than a year

Pros

It was fun. Excellent teamwork. Great people. Lots of work to do. Offers room to grow. Raises are a normal thing.

Cons

To be honest there really isn't a whole lot of cons other than that the work can become overwhelming. It is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

I think the management did a great job of treating everyone fairly and following all the rules. They could be a little more understanding though.

KLA Industries2015-04-29

Discover more reviews about KLA Industries.