KMC Controls - BAS / BACnet Manufacturer | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KMC Controls

"BAS / BACnet Manufacturer"

I have been working at KMC Controls full-time

Pros

Flexible schedule, easy communication across the board. Nice facility.

Cons

There are none that comes to mind

Other Employee Reviews for KMC Controls

1. "Good people, bad career growth potential."

Former Employee - Engineer in New Paris, IN
    Former Employee - Engineer in New Paris, IN

Pros

Not too fast-paced. Good starting job. It's a good place to begin your career. The engineering ability of some on the team is pretty solid. Most of the employees are good workers and very kind people.

Cons

KMC has low compensation relative to other places in the industry, the career growth potential is sub-average. Most managers tend to promote sparsely, and acts of initiative are not always rewarded as they should be.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to your employees' needs, especially those of the technical employees.

2. "Senior Test Technician"

Former Employee - Senior Test Technician in Pierceton, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Test Technician in Pierceton, IN

I worked at KMC Controls full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are great to work with, they will help you how ever they can, plus the work itself it very challenging bust also very fun too. The relax/free time you get when not too busy!

Cons

Upper management was a disaster, just recently taking over for a CEO who left, the company was I feel not in great shape once the new management too over. The CEO was not a people person and lacked in the communication department. I felt the people that were in control didn't quite understand what it took to be in Validation or Testers and what all steps we needed to do to get final results. They were always in a hurry and to me that's not good business!

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, treat them with respect, and not be on them so much, act is if your care about them! Show a little patience's and you might be amaze on what type of employees you have!