KNF&T - Quick, Efficient and Friendly | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KNF&T

"Quick, Efficient and Friendly"

Current Employee - Temp to Hire in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Temp to Hire in Boston, MA

Pros

Everyone I worked with at KNF&T was efficient and friendly, a rare find in the world of employment agencies! Great office location!

Cons

I would not reccomend KNF&T if you are not flexible with where you want to work or what kind of work you would be willing to do.

Other Employee Reviews for KNF&T

"Staffing agency"

Former Employee - Temp in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Temp in Boston, MA

Pros

They certainly fulfilled the task of finding temporary employment for me in a quick fashion, and they were very positive about the prospects during the interview.

Cons

It's in their interests to place you anywhere they can, especially someplace where you can toil away without advancement prospects so they'll continually take a cut of your weekly paycheck. Did not place me in a position at all related to my career interests. Were not responsive about my continuing inquiries into newer placements more in line with my interests.

Advice to Management

Need to be more responsive to the goals of the temps. Some will obviously be content to be placed and work there forever. Others who are obviously overqualified for their temp placement should probably be candidates for newer more appropriate and more challenging placements.

2. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I worked at KNF&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great job in recruiting, you really learn a ton because you have so many responsibilities seeing as it is a small company. It is extremely fast paced and they throw you in the fire pretty much immediately. The office is also in a fantastic location in downtown Boston.

Cons

I think there could definitely be some more emphasis on training new employees and I think that there should be more of a focus on employee relations.

Advice to Management

The management team is honestly the best part about this company, they work so hard and I looked up to each and every one of them.