KONE - Outstanding work environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Outstanding work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

I have been working at KONE full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Global *Great pay *Excellent benefits Great place to challenge your skills. Definitely keeps me motivated. I love that management acknowledges your hard work, input and efforts on a daily and recognition is given when deserved. Coming from a military background, I can say this is a great place for veterans current service members because of the team work, challenges, diversity and zero tolerance for BS really....

Cons

Low minded individuals who cannot work as a team but thats everywhere in civilian world.

Advice to Management

*Sales order schedule and structure can improve *Keep up the great work

KONE2018-07-08

"Great culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at KONE full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best part about KONE is the people. They have a great culture and people are genuinly excited to come to work everyday.

Cons

The Elevator business can be very technicial. If you have no background in mechanics it can take some time to learn the ins and outs of the trade.

KONE2019-03-12
  2. "A good company in need of better leaders"

I have been working at KONE full-time

Pros

The benefits, such as, insurance and 401K are good. 2 choices for insurance.

Cons

Management tends to micromanage everything and complain if you come to them with information THEY request for approval.

Advice to Management

Give teams freedom to adopt solutions for better service to customers. Remove the barriers to communicate with certain teams, such as engineering and logistics. Make it so we are one company and are all working toward the same goal of awesome service.

KONE2019-05-21

Discover more reviews about KONE.