KONE - Love My Job at KONE! | Glassdoor
  1. "Love My Job at KONE!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Lisle, IL

I have been working at KONE full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work with a great team of collaborative members! I am not micro-managed and am given many opportunities to expand my work knowledge and get involved in different projects. My days are busy and challenging, but very rewarding when you see that what you are doing is making a difference. Great benefits and PTO policy!

Cons

In the Lisle office, employees may have different flex opportunities based on the department they work in.

Advice to Management

Management should look at creating policies so that all employees enjoy the same work arrangements. Continue to review benefits and policies to remain competitive in the industry. Continue to bring in great talent to help take us to the top!

KONE2018-10-23

"Great culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at KONE full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best part about KONE is the people. They have a great culture and people are genuinly excited to come to work everyday.

Cons

The Elevator business can be very technicial. If you have no background in mechanics it can take some time to learn the ins and outs of the trade.

KONE2019-03-12
  2. "A good company in need of better leaders"

I have been working at KONE full-time

Pros

The benefits, such as, insurance and 401K are good. 2 choices for insurance.

Cons

Management tends to micromanage everything and complain if you come to them with information THEY request for approval.

Advice to Management

Give teams freedom to adopt solutions for better service to customers. Remove the barriers to communicate with certain teams, such as engineering and logistics. Make it so we are one company and are all working toward the same goal of awesome service.

KONE2019-05-21

Discover more reviews about KONE.