KPMG - An employer with great opportunities to learn and grow professionally. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KPMG

"An employer with great opportunities to learn and grow professionally."

Current Employee - Audit Senior Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Audit Senior Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at KPMG full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Responsibility from day one, great knowledge development in client service, accounting and auditing rules, as well as working for one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Defined career progression and accelerated advancement, with constant opportunities available outside of the firm being touted by external recruiters.

Cons

People either love it or hate it, which can make for less than positive environments sometimes. This also can cause high turnover. But these are more public accounting issues. Work/life balance can be a risk ask well, as most people here long term are workaholics.

Advice to Management

Employee satisfaction is important to our continued success as a firm

Other Employee Reviews for KPMG

1. "Not a bad place to work"

Current Employee - Tax Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Tax Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at KPMG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay if you come in at the right time; hours are long some days and short others; several firm sponsored trainings and events

Cons

It is not uncommon during certain times of year to get an assignment at 6pm and you are expected to at least get it started that evening; you are not compensated extra for getting additional education; my group over-hired and had to lay off 1/4th of the staff

Advice to Management

Reward new academic achievements and certifications the same as other firms or else people will be inclined to switch soon after

2. "Senior Associate KPMG Seattle Office."

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at KPMG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

friendly outgoing work environment with great management and great opportunity for upward movement. great clients and exposure to clients. I would recommend the company to anyone

Cons

I have spent quite a few long nights on clients and the pay does not really reflect the time spent and effort put fourth. Upward movement is quick but it takes a while for pay to catch up.

Advice to Management

none