KPMG - My thoughts on how I would rank the firm KPMG and how I view the firm. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KPMG

"My thoughts on how I would rank the firm KPMG and how I view the firm."

I have been working at KPMG full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexibility on my team is great, however I still find myself working on my off-time. Co-workers are great and team work is key.

Cons

Starting pay is always good, but in CSS the increases are extremely minimal and no bonuses if you're under a manager level.

Advice to Management

Start taking some of the feedback the employees are giving. High Performance Culture without High Performance Pay is NOT worth the extra work.

Other Employee Reviews for KPMG

1. "Just a job"

I worked at KPMG full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

good brand, good exit options, great pay for fresh graduates from undergrad

Cons

No work life balance, but should be expected in any other accounting companies. Big company, very bureaucratic, need to side with the right people to move up. Upper managers don't care about you as long as you get the job done, even if you have to stay all night.

2. "Great place to build skills and enhance external career opportunities in chosen specialty area."

I worked at KPMG full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Longstanding commitment to their communities; values driven service and employee focus; constant focus on future and emerging trends which positively impact the business.

Cons

Lack of consistency in partner commitment to firm values and application of same; shifting gudelines for performance management which creates ambiguity and lack of confidence in the process.

Advice to Management

Partner satisfaction and good relationships with their peers are key to a positive work environment for everyone; excessive pressure on partners to generate revenue can negatively impact the energy of the organization.