KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

NA

May 21, 2022 - Audit Supervisor in Cairo, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair not good and not bad

Cons

Its okay nothing to share

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review of KPMG Work Culture

Jun 26, 2022 - Senior Analyst - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, Great vibe, Growth opportunities

Cons

Some travelling required at times.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

DCC with Excellent Culture

Jun 24, 2022 - Business Analysts in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent culture. Growth Project managers and PML are the best resources to guide your growth Pretty good PTO and KPMG holiday Lots company activities

Cons

The compensation is a big reason I left, but I learned much in the company. I still benefit a lot from KPMG until now. If you are eager to learn. It is really a good company to help you succeed in your future career!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KPMG.

KPMG Photos

+ Add Photo
KPMG photo of: Starting the week by welcoming students at our office!
KPMG photo of: What a great start for our new colleagues in #Audit. We wish them a warm welcome and all the best with their #KPMGcareer!
KPMG photo of: Celebrating #EmployeeAppreciationDay with a huge thank you to our team and everyone who came along our journey.
KPMG photo of: Onder een stralende zon en op de beats van onze KPMG dj’s liepen onze twee #KPMGBelgium loopteams gisteren - samen met meer dan 2000 andere lopers - #de100kmrun voor @komoptegenkanker.
KPMG photo of: Starting the year with a bang! KPMG Radio co-hosted by our CEO Harry Van Donink is a digital event encouraging interactions, well-being and mutual motivation.
KPMG photo of: Let the cycling spring begin. We’re exited to support our national passtime, the cycling sport, and @flandersclassics in their efforts to further professionalize women's cycling in Belgium.
KPMG photo of: Op 20 maart nemen 2000 lopers deel aan de #100kmrun van Kom op tegen Kanker. Wij draaien de leukste plaatjes vanuit onze KPMG DJ booth om onze lopers aan te moedigen!