KRAFTCPAS - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Staff Auditor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are SO many perks. I get free lunch or some type of food almost every day I'm in the office. There a specialty coffee machine, candy drawer, free soda and sparkling water dispenser. The best perk is Kraft will pay you for your time worked over 40 hours as long as you hit a certain chargeable ratio. This makes staying at the office to hit a deadline or just get ahead so much more worth it. Along those same lines, once you work 40 hours (at least in audit) you can bounce as long as the job is done. A lot of the audit team doesn't work Friday or works half-days on Friday, so if you've already hit your hours, you don't have to spend PTO time for that!

Cons

The job can be boring and/or confusing, but the pros outweigh this con.

Continue reading
    KRAFTCPAS2019-10-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good environment, tons of employee perks"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kraft has shown that it cares about its employees with frequent training opportunities, health-related events, employee recognition and awards, frequent in-house communications, seasonal events, and year-end bonus opportunities, just as a few examples.

Cons

Communication between departments and department heads isn't always ideal, but some of that is the result of a growing firm that's still adjusting to growth and fine-tuning its structure.

Continue reading
    KRAFTCPAS2019-10-09
  2. "Great public accounting firm to work for."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at several public accounting firms over the course of my career and KRAFTCPAS is by far the best firm I have worked for. Serious effort is made here to accommodate the employees so they can have a real work life balance as well as truly enjoy their work days. A lot of effort is also made to support your careers goals including supporting your efforts to build your brand and network and excellent CPE choices.

Cons

None that I see when compared to other public accounting firms. If you are looking for a public accounting job, this is a great place to work.

KRAFTCPAS2019-09-04

Discover more reviews about KRAFTCPAS.