KRT Marketing - Great people and lots of opportunity | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for KRT Marketing

"Great people and lots of opportunity"

I worked at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

KRT is a great place for employees who are team players and have a willingness to learn. Since it is a small company, you must wear multiple hats to help cover all of the necessary requests that come in from the clients. This really breeds growth through touching multiple parts of each campaign. They also have a vast book of business, so there is much experience to be had in different industries. The employees that work at KRT are extremely intelligent and forward thinkers. It is a company full of people who are constantly pushing the boundaries and trying to make their mark on the industry. There is also a very family-oriented company culture. There are lots of company events that are fun, and they certainly work hard and play hard.

Cons

KRT has a large book of business while maintaining its small company vibe. Sometimes the volume of work can feel overwhelming.

Mar 25, 2017 – HR Representative

We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience working at KRT. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews for KRT Marketing

"So glad to be part of the team."

Pros

KRT Marketing is truly a unique working environment. A smaller company with big name clients and leading-edge technology/performance. One of the most outstanding things about the agency is the team makeup and family atmosphere. Management seems dedicated to fostering an inclusive work environment and provides every opportunity for people to contribute an virtually every level.

Cons

Expectations are high -- not only from clients, but from within, which can make the work intense from time-to-time. Fortunately, management works hard to make sure that there's also time for play and plenty of personal recognition along the way.

Advice to Management

Don't change your approach to client relations and setting the bar high. I've learned so much more during my time here than I ever expected.

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for recognizing that we do set high expectations for for ourselves. It's what has allowed the team (both collectively and individually) to rise above our competition and maintain our... More

2. "KRT is a great place to thrive."

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

KRT is a great place to work.

Cons

Employees can often times feel overwhelmed.

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for your comments. We're glad you feel KRT is place that has allowed you to thrive. We also appreciate your candor about feeling "overwhelmed." We understand this the work here is... More