KRT Marketing - Great people and lots of opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KRT Marketing

"Great people and lots of opportunity"

I worked at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

KRT is a great place for employees who are team players and have a willingness to learn. Since it is a small company, you must wear multiple hats to help cover all of the necessary requests that come in from the clients. This really breeds growth through touching multiple parts of each campaign. They also have a vast book of business, so there is much experience to be had in different industries. The employees that work at KRT are extremely intelligent and forward thinkers. It is a company full of people who are constantly pushing the boundaries and trying to make their mark on the industry. There is also a very family-oriented company culture. There are lots of company events that are fun, and they certainly work hard and play hard.

Cons

KRT has a large book of business while maintaining its small company vibe. Sometimes the volume of work can feel overwhelming.

KRT Marketing Response

Mar 25, 2017 – HR Representative

We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience working at KRT. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews for KRT Marketing

"So glad to be part of the team."

Pros

KRT Marketing is truly a unique working environment. A smaller company with big name clients and leading-edge technology/performance. One of the most outstanding things about the agency is the team makeup and family atmosphere. Management seems dedicated to fostering an inclusive work environment and provides every opportunity for people to contribute an virtually every level.

Cons

Expectations are high -- not only from clients, but from within, which can make the work intense from time-to-time. Fortunately, management works hard to make sure that there's also time for play and plenty of personal recognition along the way.

Advice to Management

Don't change your approach to client relations and setting the bar high. I've learned so much more during my time here than I ever expected.

KRT Marketing Response

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for recognizing that we do set high expectations for for ourselves. It's what has allowed the team (both collectively and individually) to rise above our competition and maintain our... More

2. "The perfect place for me to grow my career."

Pros

I feel very blessed for all of the opportunities that KRT Marketing has given me. From my very first day I’ve felt that I was being positioned for long-term success. I’ve been surrounding by an incredibly talented, hard-working teammates that take their work (and their FUN) seriously.

I’ve always had the sense that this company really cares about me, my family, my teammates and our clients.

The leadership team is truly that…a group of incredible mentors that takes an active interest in everyone’s life (both personally and professionally). I’ve continually been exposed to trainings, lunch & learns and conference opportunities that have allowed me to get better each and every day.

I’ve also had the opportunity to directly impact the advertising programs for HUGE Fortune 500 companies, which is pretty cool.

Maybe that’s why no one seems to leave.

Cons

As a mid-sized agency tucked into the East Bay, KRT isn’t exactly the fast-paced high-rise I envisioned working at growing up…however the tight-knit environment comes with its own benefits. You also wear a lot of different hats…and while sometimes you have to take on tedious tasks you wished you didn’t have to, everyone pitches in around here to simply get the job done.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. There seems to be so much positive momentum at the agency right now. Don’t screw it up.