KRT Marketing - Returned to KRT for 3rd time | Glassdoor
Discover more reviews from KRT Marketing.

"Returned to KRT for 3rd time"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Lafayette, CA
Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Lafayette, CA

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The family-like culture at KRT is something unlike anything I've ever experienced. Ryan Christoi and Keith Thomas really care about everyone and promote work/life balance. Also, the top notch services that the agency provides for its clients is out of this world.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

KRT Marketing Response

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for the positive feedback. We've been lucky to have some great "boomerangs" here at KRT....hope you're enjoying your third tour of duty!

Other Employee Reviews for KRT Marketing

1. "Caring, challenging atmosphere with emphasis on people and self-improvement."

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

A great company to work for that values the people that come through the door every day. A lot of emphasis is put on how we can all collectively excel at what we do and management has a strong open-door policy. Word hard, play hard mentality.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company, workloads can often be demanding, but management puts things in place to help with alleviating some of that pressure and promoting a team atmosphere of support.

Advice to Management

Continue to value your employees and provide a safe and supportive workplace.

KRT Marketing Response

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for letting us know that our efforts to improve workflow and alleviate pressure are being felt. We are working hard to ensure everyone finds a nice work/life balance.

2. "The perfect place for me to grow my career."

Pros

I feel very blessed for all of the opportunities that KRT Marketing has given me. From my very first day I’ve felt that I was being positioned for long-term success. I’ve been surrounding by an incredibly talented, hard-working teammates that take their work (and their FUN) seriously.

I’ve always had the sense that this company really cares about me, my family, my teammates and our clients.

The leadership team is truly that…a group of incredible mentors that takes an active interest in everyone’s life (both personally and professionally). I’ve continually been exposed to trainings, lunch & learns and conference opportunities that have allowed me to get better each and every day.

I’ve also had the opportunity to directly impact the advertising programs for HUGE Fortune 500 companies, which is pretty cool.

Maybe that’s why no one seems to leave.

Cons

As a mid-sized agency tucked into the East Bay, KRT isn’t exactly the fast-paced high-rise I envisioned working at growing up…however the tight-knit environment comes with its own benefits. You also wear a lot of different hats…and while sometimes you have to take on tedious tasks you wished you didn’t have to, everyone pitches in around here to simply get the job done.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. There seems to be so much positive momentum at the agency right now. Don’t screw it up.