KRT Marketing - Returned to KRT for 3rd time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KRT Marketing

"Returned to KRT for 3rd time"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Lafayette, CA
Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Lafayette, CA

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The family-like culture at KRT is something unlike anything I've ever experienced. Ryan Christoi and Keith Thomas really care about everyone and promote work/life balance. Also, the top notch services that the agency provides for its clients is out of this world.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for the positive feedback. We've been lucky to have some great "boomerangs" here at KRT....hope you're enjoying your third tour of duty!

Other Employee Reviews for KRT Marketing

1. "Caring, challenging atmosphere with emphasis on people and self-improvement."

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

A great company to work for that values the people that come through the door every day. A lot of emphasis is put on how we can all collectively excel at what we do and management has a strong open-door policy. Word hard, play hard mentality.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company, workloads can often be demanding, but management puts things in place to help with alleviating some of that pressure and promoting a team atmosphere of support.

Advice to Management

Continue to value your employees and provide a safe and supportive workplace.

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Representative

Thanks for letting us know that our efforts to improve workflow and alleviate pressure are being felt. We are working hard to ensure everyone finds a nice work/life balance.

2. "Great people and positive & fun working environment"

I have been working at KRT Marketing full-time

Pros

Great benefits, people are friendly and passionate about what they do. Offers a flexible schedule when needed. Love the people I work with.

Cons

More collaboration with departments. There is a contact disconnect and there is a lot of room for improvement. We are are a small company so everyone works differently but there needs to be more collaboration across the agency.

Advice to Management

Better communication and when there is a problem addressing it and hold people accountable.

Mar 16, 2015 – Partner

Thank you for your observations on internal communication and collaboration. This is something we have been working on and have renewed our commitment to bringing the team closer together. Please... More