KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Actions speak louder than words

Mar 15, 2020 - Advisor in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great business concept and an exciting market.

Cons

Management consistently makes promises and doesn't deliver. Compensation for employees and vendors is consistently late and past due.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you think Kaddra is a great business idea, as do we! As we improve our SOPs, we have implemented internal processes and procedures to ensure all payments are processed on time, everytime.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that celebrates their people and always has their back

Oct 5, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great leadership style of the senior management. - They make very clear that we are an asset to the organisation and our personal/professional growth is beneficial for the company. - Mentorship provided at every step. - Amazing and friendly work culture with the freedom to be yourself (no micromanagement) - At work I am looking forward to selling a solution/technology that changes people lives and helps them grow their business. - Everything is extremely organised and surprisingly very fun I am excited to be working for Kaddra everyday, I feel we are bringing the change/helping so many businesses make it big even during Covid times.

Cons

It's a startup, so it's a challenge, which is a Pro for me but can be a con for someone. But if you love challenges like me, this is the best place to be.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate all comments, both the positive feedback and the feedback from which we can learn. The Leadership team is continuously looking for ways to improve communication, collaboration and we will strive to maintain our positive culture!

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great team & management and fast-growing company

Aug 24, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A virtual diverse workplace where you get to work with a wide variety of professionals from around the world on multiple exciting projects. - A close-knit team. Though working remotely, colleagues and manager within and across teams are incredibly responsive, helpful and supportive. - Management team trusts employees on delivering and doesn't micro manage staffs. The team celebrates the wins together, efforts get seen and recognised by the management. - The management and people team is working hard in improving employee welfare and culture. Overall, a positive working experience.

Cons

- The fast pace of a young fast-growing startup is expected - lots of changes, less structures and processes being set up properly.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! As a remote team, we are delighted to hear our employees experience a positive working experience. We encourage open communication, trust and recognition.

Discover more reviews about Kaddra.