Kaiser Permanente - Amazing company with the ability to expand your career and feel like you are making a difference in the quality of care! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente

"Amazing company with the ability to expand your career and feel like you are making a difference in the quality of care!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Job security. The ability to work in different cities and still work for the company. Always on the Cutting edge for what's new in healthcare in America. I'm proud to work here and proud to be associated with an Organization that works towards being the best place to receive care and the best place to work. Excellent pay, benefits and stability if you work hard and care about our mission.

Cons

Internal IT systems that need to be upgraded. I'm not referring to Electronic Medical Records. Autonomy for different medical centers. The pro is the ability to be innovative and the con is there is, at times, inconsistency in business practices.

Advice to Management

Continue to believe in the ideas and suggestions from the staff that have the most direct contact with our members. Staff can be innovative...tap into that resource as we embark on a new era in healthcare delivery.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

1. "Kaiser Permanente"

Pros

Very diverse work group with great pay and benefits.

Cons

Recruitment for internal employees can be challenging. Must network if you want growth

"Nice place to work, good people, great mission"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Kaiser is out to make people healthy. It's great to know the work you put in is going towards making peoples' lives better.

Cons

Some of the office work away from the hospitals can be boring and routine, but when you hear the stories from the front lines, it's inspiring.

Advice to Management

Try to keep the atmosphere fun. Laughter is good medicine, too.