Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Oct 16, 2019 - Clinical Research Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive benefits/salary compared to other places, overall work culture, job stability, work life balance, employee health programs, employee discounts

Cons

Favoritism/bias from management, union seniority rules can make it difficult to transfer

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Premier Employer

May 16, 2021 - Clinical Lab Scientist in Fontana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pension, Vanguard 401K, Low cost Union Dues, Generous Sick Hours, Education benefits, Professional Staff.

Cons

Heavy Workload most days, takes time to acquire fulltime status, variable shifts while part-time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company poor upper management

May 12, 2021 - Medical Social Worker (MSW) in Brentwood, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people to work with. The best Social Work Team I have ever worked with and you really fall in love with the company and what your role is. I loved my job but I resigned because I became a target/radar for my supervisors. I would have dedicated my life career to Kaiser, and I worked my butt off to get there. I finally had my dream job, two weeks into working their things changed. Let me just say that nit picking and never giving any positive redirection just negative feedback will break someones spirit. Educate yourselves its your key to a good job!!

Cons

You will only get hired if you know someone and if you have years experiance. There is no room to start with kasier and to be trained as you grow in your profession. Poor communication and negative feedback is given. Director goes by the manager says about you so if your not liked by the office manager your position will not pass probation. If you have adhd and struggle with any learning disabilities do not even apply!! I resigned and left gracefully but I also was bullied by the director who has a record of bullying her employees!! And she's untouchable because her partner is the CEO of my region. Any formal complaint would disappear or get" swept under the rug" And why make eniemies that could possiably hurt me somewhere down the road.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kaiser Permanente.