Kaiser Permanente - Human Resources Department | Glassdoor

"Human Resources Department"

Pros

Friendly staff. Opportunity to network and meet new people throughout the organization.

Cons

Can be stressful and since it is a hospital work never stops.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

1. "Toxic management style spoiled the experience of working in a healthcare company"

Current Employee - Administrative in San Rafael, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative in San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good product, one stop shop, many hard working and enjoyable colleagues, good benefits and 401k. Salary isn't high but workable.

Cons

Disastrous tools that do not work efficiently and create way more work than necessary. Everything is budget driven to the point where one person becomes responsible for a ratio of others that is impossible to manage or support. Personally I have become so stressed I am no longer able to do my job which is horrifying and scary in this job market. 2 people used to do my job and it was half my current workload.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring your relatives or promoting toxic individuals into leadership roles. Give non medical professionals an opportunity to advance. Stop cow towing to the union and retaining bad employees. Take a stand and treat everyone equally from the lowest to highest paid staff. You want everyone to 'thrive' how about stating with your employees instead of berating us with town halls about how we should be behaving towards customers.

2. "Awesome!"

Former Intern - Pharmacy Technician Extern in Vacaville, CA
    Former Intern - Pharmacy Technician Extern in Vacaville, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

People I worked with were fantastic, there's always something to do to keep busy.

Cons

The hospital can be a little confusing at first. It is a pretty big hospital.