Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

May 13, 2021 - Utilization Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I liked working in this position. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

At times it became a little bit repetitive

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jun 11, 2021 - PMSC in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and amazing company and life

Cons

Hard to grow as they choose someone they know

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company poor upper management

May 12, 2021 - Medical Social Worker (MSW) in Brentwood, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people to work with. The best Social Work Team I have ever worked with and you really fall in love with the company and what your role is. I loved my job but I resigned because I became a target/radar for my supervisors. I would have dedicated my life career to Kaiser, and I worked my butt off to get there. I finally had my dream job, two weeks into working their things changed. Let me just say that nit picking and never giving any positive redirection just negative feedback will break someones spirit. Educate yourselves its your key to a good job!!

Cons

You will only get hired if you know someone and if you have years experiance. There is no room to start with kasier and to be trained as you grow in your profession. Poor communication and negative feedback is given. Director goes by the manager says about you so if your not liked by the office manager your position will not pass probation. If you have adhd and struggle with any learning disabilities do not even apply!! I resigned and left gracefully but I also was bullied by the director who has a record of bullying her employees!! And she's untouchable because her partner is the CEO of my region. Any formal complaint would disappear or get" swept under the rug" And why make eniemies that could possiably hurt me somewhere down the road.

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kaiser Permanente.