Kaleida Health - Kaleida Health is a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kaleida Health

"Kaleida Health is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Chart Acquisition Clerk In Health Information Department in Williamsville, NY

Pros

Fair and equitable salaries. Wonderful work environment. Great coworkers.Managers work with employees if they are having personal or family problems that affect their jobs.

Cons

The only downside of working for any healthcare facility and it is something you should know before you take the position is that coverage is needed 24 hours a day and if you take a position that includes evenings, weekends and holidays, make sure you know what you are getting into because you are expected to show up.

Advice to Management

Keep employees informed of any changes anticipated.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaleida Health

"Kaleida health is a decent good paying job."

Current Employee - Patient Care Assistant in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Patient Care Assistant in Buffalo, NY

Pros

It is a very fulfilling place to work in that you can be there for people in their toughest moments. I love being there for people.

Cons

It is union employment which means employment protection for those who do not work hard. (Lazy People) Management is not very organized.

Advice to Management

Please be more considerate of your employees. We need to be recognized individually so that we can build a stronger work ethic.

2. "i love my job!"

Current Employee - Anesthesia Assistant in North Tonawanda, NY
    Current Employee - Anesthesia Assistant in North Tonawanda, NY

Pros

its a small town place to work. people are treated like they are coming to a hotel. i love the honesty that kaleida shares information with us employees. and they honestly want to know what we want and .need to do our jobs for 100 percent satisfaction to our community staff and patients as well as their families

Cons

we are involved with other kaleida facilities and its hard to maintain small town service in a big company.

Advice to Management

if you want to move along and grow in kaleida you just need one thing to do it, and that is to set your goal and work hard to move up the ladder to advancement.