Kane is Able - Work Environment | Glassdoor

"Work Environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Pros

Friendly work environment, very professional individuals working there, relaxed form of managing style, definitely a very good company to work for.

Cons

Although a very good place to work, very little room for professional and personal growth unless in a warehouse supervisory position.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing, you have a great operation, the open communications style of management really works.

Other Employee Reviews for Kane is Able

1. "Enjoy Working Here"

Current Employee - Clamp Truck Operator in Romeoville, IL
    Current Employee - Clamp Truck Operator in Romeoville, IL

I have been working at Kane is Able full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like working here. The leadership team has had turnover, but all for the good. I really think that the current HR , general manager and other supervisors are really starting to listen to our concerns. We get offered a lot of overtime and get incentives. I really like when we have bbqs and when they provide rewards. They are really on us to keep our performance high.

Cons

sometimes to much overtime and pushing to keep our performance up.

Advice to Management

keep bringing in good supervisors, i really like who you have now and also, hr and general manager are cool.

2. "FORKLIFT DRIVER"

I worked at Kane is Able full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Kane has a great team of employees not including the current GM

Cons

Kane will hire you as a Forklift operator but will have you wrapping pallets the majority of the day. The General Manager has a control issue and it's obvious by the way his employees interact with him. He has harassed people as they are walking out to break or during break or even leaving for the day. Lots of issues have been brought up to Human Resources about how he's harassed Kane associates and nothings been done. Kane fails because of their GM. I would not recommend this place unless your a non-graduate,desperate and willing to work 12 to 15 hours a day including Saturdays. If you like being mistreated and harassed Kane is for you.

Advice to Management

Good Luck.