Cover image for Kantar

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exposure to studies of different industries

Mar 29, 2022 - Research Executive in Hong Kong
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exposure to studies of different industries (such as FMCG, F&B, property, banking and financial services, etc) with different study type

Cons

Sometimes the workload is very heavy.

Kantar Response

Thank you for your ongoing contribution to Kantar and for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to accelerate your career

Nov 17, 2022 - VP Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super supportive teams, great networking and career building opportunities, and awesome company culture

Cons

There are no cons from me!

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place to solve the stickiest business questions of the leading brands

Nov 13, 2022 - Global Client Director in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Kantar since 2007 and love it. The variety of answering different business questions from our clients is what spurs me on mentally. I love getting to the root of the question to answer and then working out the most effective and efficient way to conduct research with consumers and shoppers to get to those answers. We have such a vast array of different methodologies at our disposal, there are very few questions that we can't answer in almost all countries in the world. If you want mental stimulation and the opportunity to work with a whole variety of different companies, Kantar is the place for you.

Cons

I personally have had a very strong career at Kantar changing roles and moving countries with opportunities to work in the UK, then China and now in the USA. I've been promoted a number of times and feel that my work is very valued. However I'd say that the formal career management isn't great - in my experience you have to ask for the roles you want and, if you're good at what you do, the company makes it happen. In fact I was able to create my current role from scratch as it previously didn't exist. So take control of your own career at Kantar and don't expect the next great role to be handed to you on a plate - you need to be proactive in making that happen.

Kantar Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback and contributions to Kantar.

Discover more reviews about Kantar.

Kantar Careers

Cover image for Kantar

At Kantar, we believe how we work is just as important as what we do. Business growth, positive client impact, and a great employee...More

• Our Culture

+ Add Photo
Kantar photo of: Kantar
Kantar photo of: Team work
Kantar photo of: NYC colleagues
Kantar photo of: NYC team group photo
Kantar photo of: Colleagues in NYC office
Kantar photo of: Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration in LATAM
Kantar photo of: London office colleagues collaborating

Kantar Job Seekers Also Viewed