Cover image for Kantar

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Start & Grow Your Market Research Career

Apr 19, 2022 - Research Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Colleagues are very friendly, helpful, and welcoming - Lots of opportunities for advancement as a entry-level employee if you work hard and show a passion for learning (I came in without any legit market research experience, and one year in I feel like I've been at the company and in the industry for years thanks to all the continuous learning opportunities!) - I work with mostly women, which is a nice change of pace, as I have a more mentors/role models than I ever did at previous jobs - So far, work/life balance is great -- working longer hours is the exception, not the norm

Cons

- Talent Acquisition/HR basically disappears after you accept your offer; onboarding for basic admin/HR tasks is basically non-existent - Training moves a bit fast, so it can be a bit hard to retain all the information overload at first; takes actual experience to get a handle on certain tasks

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Kantar Response

Thank you for your ongoing contribution to Kantar and for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to accelerate your career

Nov 17, 2022 - VP Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super supportive teams, great networking and career building opportunities, and awesome company culture

Cons

There are no cons from me!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place to solve the stickiest business questions of the leading brands

Nov 13, 2022 - Global Client Director in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Kantar since 2007 and love it. The variety of answering different business questions from our clients is what spurs me on mentally. I love getting to the root of the question to answer and then working out the most effective and efficient way to conduct research with consumers and shoppers to get to those answers. We have such a vast array of different methodologies at our disposal, there are very few questions that we can't answer in almost all countries in the world. If you want mental stimulation and the opportunity to work with a whole variety of different companies, Kantar is the place for you.

Cons

I personally have had a very strong career at Kantar changing roles and moving countries with opportunities to work in the UK, then China and now in the USA. I've been promoted a number of times and feel that my work is very valued. However I'd say that the formal career management isn't great - in my experience you have to ask for the roles you want and, if you're good at what you do, the company makes it happen. In fact I was able to create my current role from scratch as it previously didn't exist. So take control of your own career at Kantar and don't expect the next great role to be handed to you on a plate - you need to be proactive in making that happen.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Kantar Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback and contributions to Kantar.

Discover more reviews about Kantar.

Kantar Careers

Cover image for Kantar

At Kantar, we believe how we work is just as important as what we do. Business growth, positive client impact, and a great employee...More

• Our Culture

+ Add Photo
Kantar photo of: Kantar
Kantar photo of: Team work
Kantar photo of: NYC colleagues
Kantar photo of: NYC team group photo
Kantar photo of: Colleagues in NYC office
Kantar photo of: Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration in LATAM
Kantar photo of: London office colleagues collaborating

Kantar Job Seekers Also Viewed