Kantar Worldpanel - A nice environment but spoiled by hollow promises | Glassdoor
  1. "A nice environment but spoiled by hollow promises"

Former Employee - Panel Communications Advisor in London, England

I worked at Kantar Worldpanel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed but professional working environment, good benefits options, open attitude from management

Cons

Joined in a low level position and it became clear that I was performing better than some who had been with the company for >1 year. Was promised opportunities for development and promotion from my 2nd week, yet nothing materialised and I was continually told to keep waiting... Eventually I realised my skills would be better rewarded elsewhere, and upon handing in my notice my manager begged me to stay but without anything material to offer!

Kantar Worldpanel2018-09-06

Kantar Worldpanel Response

September 24, 2018Media Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience at Kantar Worldpanel. We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us. We work hard to make Kantar Worldpanel a place where our people can grow their career, and where promotions are based on ability, not time served.

1. "Review"

I have been working at Kantar Worldpanel full-time

Pros

Team work is great and people are nice here.

Cons

There are too many brands and working independently and it is confusing.

Kantar Worldpanel2019-03-28

Kantar Worldpanel Response

April 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate people taking the time to let us know how they feel. With regard to your comment about the brands, assuming you mean the company brand, the point about there being lots of them and it being potentially confusing has been addressed. From 2nd April Kantar brands have been unified under the Kantar brand name, you should have had detailed information about this already within your team, but please speak to your line manager or the communications department if you need to know more.

"Decent Place to Work"

Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Kantar Worldpanel full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was never too busy; co-workers were friendly; the New York office is nice and in a great location (Madison Sq Park); good quantitative experience; WPP Group is reputable in the industry

Cons

Management is somewhat management; lack of vision; not too much room for promotion / no clear exit strategy; I had no idea how I was doing/ what people thought of my work; WPP is a massive conglomerate and it's easy to get lost / fail to cooperate with other groups under the WPP umbrella

Kantar Worldpanel2016-05-23

Discover more reviews about Kantar Worldpanel.